Hey now guys! It’s Ally. Sorry I’m a little late on the Top 5s from this past week. With the holidays I fell a little behind but I am back and here to catch you up on what I was loving this week. Here are my last Top 5s of 2015.
- Beanies– I’m kinda behind on the Bernie fad but Oh my lord, they are amazing. Not only are beanies cute and functional, but they add a little something to every outfit. My current favorite beanie is a burgundy knitted hat that I purchased at JC Penny’s for 3 bucks! I also got the same one in Navy Blue for my sister. I am also loving this Black hat with a silver smiley face my mother had given to me for Christmas. They are too cute and perfect for those unwashed hair days.
- Essence– This is a concentrated serum that is used in Korean Beauty Skin care routines. My bestie gave me some samples to try out from her MEME box. I apply it after I have washed and toned my face or even alone after cleansing. It makes your face look rejuvenated and smooth. I absolutely love it and can see why its such a treasured investment in Korean skincare.
- Dates– No I am not dating. I am referring to Dates the fruit. In particular Majool Dates are delicious but watch out for pits. These sweet treats are perfect for any sweet tooth. I enjoy using them to make raw vegan desserts or nut free like Chocolate truffles with coconut and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Tabata APP (Android)– I’ve had this App for a while now but I just started using it more frequently. This app helps you to create a workout by setting up alarms for your workouts. Though it was created for Tabata workouts I use it more for HIIT exercises or High Intensity Interval Training. You can program how many exercises you will be performing, the duration, and how many sets. You can even customize a playlist for the workout and the type of sounds you would like to signify a change of workout. It’s pretty sweet and perfect have if you are trying to get back into a workout routine.
- Inkwell or Black & White Filters– I never had filter as one of my favorites before so this is a first. For 2016 I want to try using black and white filters on my Instagram. You can follow me if you’d like at allyheynow. I wanted to try this to see if it would leave some imagination and add an edge to my profile. Most of the pictures I post on IG are from Snapchat so I would leave my Snapchat in color. I think this will be an interesting change for the New Year.
So there are my TOP 5s of the week. I hope you will give some of them a try. Also I wanted to mention that I will be starting a new project this week that involves fulfilling one of my New Year’s Resolutions. I will be partaking in an online blogging workshop provided by WordPress to improve my writing skills. I will be participating by posting exercise blog posts to this blog so lookout for new posts this week. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!