Hey now guys! Thanks for coming back.This week has been quite interesting for me. I have been remembering my dreams recently and have decided to commence a dream diary as mentioned in my Top 5s post from last week. I also brought up starting a club of sorts for friends or anyone who would be interested in sharing their dreams and receiving feedback. So far I received a fairly good amount of interest. I will keep you posted on how that will develop. Here are the Top 5s from this past week.
- Double Stick Tape– Every time I think of Double stick tape I think back to what I believe was a ZOOM episode where this girl was obsessed with double stick tape. She would decorate her whole room with it and put her shoes on the ceilings which as a preteen I thought was pretty awesome. Now at age 26 I have found more appropriate adult uses for double stick tape. For example my favorite button up flannel shirt tends to have a little gap around the boob area. Girls know what exactly what I’m talking about. I put some double stick tape in the gap and its magically gone. I have also used it as a quick hem fix on skirts. This is items is pretty handy to have on hand just in case of any wardrobe fixes or if you’d wanna tape your shoes on the ceiling.
- Board Games– Walking down childhood lane I have also been loving board games this past week. On Saturday I had a mini game night with my sister and long time good friend Beca. She brought over my new favorite board game which is called Ticket to Ride. This game is all about strategy, where you develop train routes to different cities and towns in the United States. Each successful track you build earns you points and who ever has the most points at the end of the game wins. Besides fueling your ambition and competitive streak, this game also teaches you geography, budgeting, managing, and prioritizing what you have. I adore this game and highly recommend it if you love strategy games. Another fun strategy game is Takenoko. This game involves an adorable Panda and the urge to say Takenoko just for fun.
- Sephora Super Regenerating Oil Serum– I am not sure if I have mentioned this item in a previous TOP 5s but if I have it’s only because this product is absolutely AMAZING! I had purchased this product from Sephora over the summer last year on clearance for 7 bucks! If I have any regrets it’s not buying the whole shelf. I tend to have combination skin which is more on the dry side especially on the T-zone area. My skin absolutely loves this stuff. I typically use it after cleansing alone or with a face cream on top of it. I stopped using this product for a while just because I was running low and wanted to use this miracle serum sparingly. This oil is hydrating, rejuvenates the skin, and amazingly clears up any breakouts or blemishes. This is my holy grail product. I am not sure if Sephora discontinued it or if they changed the formula or packaging but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It is available on amazon for like $30 but after paying less for it I’m still trying to find a good deal. If all else fails I will purchase this product for whatever price because it is that good. This is definitely an all in one product. Absolutely amazing, please give it a try.
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle– I had purchased this product on a whim a few months ago. It was on sale for $3 at Walmart and I figured why not try it out to see if it really does what it says. I have yet to use a different conditioner in my routine. I tend to wash my hair 2-3 times a week. This product is fantastic for hydrating your locks. All you need is 3 minutes to have silky, soft hair that is shiny and smells great. Though I am trying to transition to products that are sulfate free and more natural, I can not let this one go. This is a must have if you have dry hair and want to give it some extra moisture.
- Purple Eye liner– I recently just tried purple eyeliner for the first time. I received it in my monthly glam bag from Ipsy. I have seen many of my favorite beauty You tubers use brown eyeliner to give a more natural effect which I think is similar to the purple color. Though I am just trying this now I love the results. This eyeliner does provide a more natural and soft look than black eyeliner. It also really brings out the color of Brown eyes. The one I am using is from The Balm Cosmetics Mr. Write Now in the shade Deep Purple.
If you try any items from this week’s TOP 5s or any previous TOP 5s please let me know. I would love to hear if any of these products have worked well for you. Also if you interested in being part of the Dream Interpreting group let me know. If your local in New Jersey that would be convenient or I could even accommodate anyone in a different location via Gchat, Skype, Snapchat, or even just email. Thanks again for reading. Hope you have a great weekend.