Hey now friends! Sorry I have been MIA for the past week. There have been so so many times I wanted to post but did not get the chance to unfortunately. But no worries! I am back now and ready to post the TOP 5s of the last week. I know you are dying of excitement. Don’t all crash the server now. 😉
1. Hummus– I am starting off with food of course as my first TOP 5 of the week. I have been a hummus addict this past week especially with lent and not eating meat on Fridays. I had the pleasure of trying the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich from Panera and I fell in love. How could I not have thought to put hummus on a sandwich? Genius! I’ve been eating it non- stop. So good. If you haven’t tried hummus you should. It is gluten free also dairy free, nut free, and vegan if no yogurt or cheese is added. Incredibly delicious.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer– Holy Mother of Pearl! This stuff is AMAZING!!!! I can not rave enough about this product. It is my new holy grail, go to product of life! I was previously using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer which was wonderful but still lacking. As soon as I ran out I decided to give the Fit Me concealer a go and I am NEVER going back to anything else. This stuff is gold. Not only is it affordable but the coverage is impeccable. I have been using sand sable for my skin tone and setting it with my Bare Minerals powder. I only use this product under my eyes, above my lip, on my chin and anywhere else I may have a blemish, pigmentation, or scarring. I have received so many compliments on my skin since I have been using this product and I HIGHLY recommend it. Also I would like to add that I received a sample of the IT Cosmetics Anti Aging Concealer which is a higher end brand and it does not compare to this stuff. While it is still good I find it super thick, sticky, and very noticeable. The Fit ME has changed my everyday makeup routine forever. It is incredible. Okay I am done now. I swear.
3. Tre’StiQue Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral– I received this product in this month’s IPSY bag and I am loving it. I usually wear a powder blush that is Sephora brand, however this product is way easier. This blush stick is a cream blush in a beautiful coral shade that is super simple to apply and blend out. All i do is make a curve from the apples of my cheeks up towards my side burn area and blend. That’s all to it. It gives you an effortless, blush look in seconds. For any beginners or novice make up users this is a must have.
4. Trend Glasses Frames by DNA– Last week I finally changed my glasses of 2 years. Funny thing is my prescription is still the same so I can still use my old glasses if I wanted but I haven’t yet since purchasing these babies. I got them from my local Walmart vision Center and never want to take them off. I tend to go with a thinner frame that are rimless to give an illusion that I’m not really wearing glasses. However, this time I wanted something different and bold. Something that says hey! yes I am wearing glasses! and I am cute! Teehee. This pair definitely gives that effect.The best part was that I had my appointment on Tuesday at 5:30 pm and my glasses came in that Friday morning. Talk about service. I am always satisfy with my visits there. Walmart has some great frames if you are on the hunt for a new eye doctor.
5. EXO Planet #2 The Exolution– I believe I had mentioned this in previous TOP 5 but do not quote me on that. This past Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the EXO concert at the Prudential center. Exo is a Korean/Chinese boy band that are incredibly talented and my absolute favorite! They are the most popular K-POP group at the moment and rightly deserved. The concert was unforgettable and I was so close to them in the PIT. You can check out their videos and music on Youtube. TRUST ME, you will NOT be disappointed. They are a very hard working, talented and humble bunch that are literally flawless in person. I didn’t think it was possible for them to be any better looking in person but they were. They had this angelic, majestic aura around them and I am a total SUPER FAN now after seeing them in concert. If you get a chance check out their stuff. The most popular of their music videos are GROWL and CALL ME BABY due to the fabulous choreography. My personal favorite songs include HURT, EL DORADO, and PLAYBOY. If you are lucky enough to see them in concert you will not regret it.
That’s all for this week. Until next time. As always thanks for reading. Have a great week everyone. 🙂