Hey now friends! Happy Tuesday. Today I wanted to share a long overdue Top 5s post with you all. I have finally made the time and wanted to share 5 things that I have been obsessed about lately and think you guys would enjoy as well.
- Chlorophyll drops- So I heard about this product from one of my favorite You-tubers Bethany Mota. She recommended this dietary supplement for a little boost of energy so I decided to try it out. I ventured off to my local Whole Foods and picked up ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate. It is alcohol free and builds blood cells. It claims to increase the amount of oxygen to cells and give you more energy. Pretty much it’s supplying your body with nutrients from greens that you may not get enough of from you diet. This product increases the oxygen capacity in cells which gives you energy. So far I really enjoy this product. I put 5-8 drops in 16 OZ of water. It says how much to drink which I believe to be 18 to 28 drops a day. It is a dark green color which can make your water look like mouth wash or Antifreeze, but it doesn’t have a strong flavor. I know I make it so appealing but have seen a change in my mood and energy. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.
- Veggie Heaven– I have been obsessed with this establishment for about 2 months now. Ever since I tried their sauteed spinach noodle I was hooked. This vegetarian restaurant provides Asian cuisine and will make you want to go vegetarian for life. One of my favorite foods there included the chicken nuggets. I KNOW RIGHT! It is made from protein whey and soy bean fiber which gives it the right texture.Personally, I think it tastes better than actual chicken and the sauce it comes with is fantastic. I also enjoy their Roast pork which I think is tasty. Who knew fake meat could be so delicious. If you are ever in New Jersey I HIGHLY recommend this place! It is pretty affordable as well.
- NCT U– I would just like to say that I am an EXO fan for life. However, NCT U which is the new rookie band debuted from SM entertainment in South Korea has earned a piece of my boy band obsessed heart. Their single “The 7th Sense” is so different than the average pop boy band SM usually rolls out. It has a hip hop edge that is really appealing and their music has been currently on repeat for me. I have linked their music video if you want to check them out. I am obsessed with these talented babies lol.
- Felicia Romero- If you haven’t heard of Felicia Romero, she is a Fitness model and Trainer. I first took notice of Felicia from Bodybuilding.com and became more interested in her after learning that she suffered from hypothyroidism. I was recently diagnosed and feel that she is relate-able and an inspiration. I love watching her YouTube videos in which she shares her experiences, tips, and recipes which are helpful and motivating. She is on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Bodybuilding.com, and also has her own fitness center and does personal training. Here is her website if interested. http://www.frfitmethod.com/ .
– My last top 5 items is a skin/makeup product. I receive a sample of this product in my April Ipsy glam back and it has become a staple in my skin care. Though it is a bit pricey the quality of this product is amazing. I use to breakout quite frequently around my chin mostly because I wear the most make up there. When I use this product prior to applying my make up not only does it prevent breakouts but it also smooths and hydrates my skin. I absolutely love this and would recommend trying it if you are looking for a new primer. I would suggest trying a sample before purchasing since it is a nice chunk of change and may give different results depending on how your skin is. Just a friendly suggestion. Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer
As always, thank you so much for reading. If you try any of the Top 5s please let me know. I would love to hear any feedback. Enjoy your week everyone. :]