Hey now friends! Well, this feels like a first. I literally just posted my last blog yesterday. Today I wanted to share the TOP 5 things I am loving this week. These need to be shared with the public because they have been consuming my life lately. I hope you find something useful to you or intriguing enough for you to check out. Here are the TOP5s of the 2nd week, September 2016.
- Broad City by Comedy Central (TV)– I do not know if I’m just behind on the genius that is this show but it has not even been a week since I have been exposed to it. I ended up watching this show while visiting a friend in Connecticut last week. I had never heard of the show. After watching the very first episode I was hooked. I binged so hard that I have already watched all 3 season of this show online. Words could not properly describe the pure comedy that is this show. You are not sure if you are intrigued by its completely ridiculous plots or if it is totally relate-able to you in real life. Either way, this is a must see! Full episodes of all 3 seasons are available on Putlocker. I’ll leave it up to your imagination why I’m intrigued by this series.
- Aqua Pump Instant Hydration System from Mask House (Beauty)– I was lucky enough to have the opportunity of receiving this product in the mail after winning a Snapchat contest from Lookmazing. This is an intense moisturizer that can be utilized as a make up base, deep moisturizer, or overnight mask. I utilize it all three ways and this is pretty much the only moisturizer I am using at the moment. This product comes in a cream form but when applied to the skin, it turns into a water like texture that is absorbed and creates a barrier to hydrate your skin. A little goes a long way with this product. I use it in the morning before applying my make up and at night as part of my evening skin routine. If you have dry skin I highly recommend trying this product. Especially with the colder and dryer months coming up.
- Marshmello (Music)– I first heard the song titled “Alone” by the artist Marshmello in a hotel I was staying at with my sister and my boyfriend’s family. This song came on and we legit had a dance party for his 2 year old nephew. It was awesome. That moment was so organic and fun that I looked up more music from them and really liked the stuff. “Keep it Mello” is another great track that is fun and chill. They are two pretty different tracks but still make me feel the same way. Amazing.
- Fitbit Charge 2 ( Tech)-I can’t recall if I have ever posted about the Fitbit Charge but if I haven’t, it was because I was waiting for this baby. The Fitbit Charge 2 came out a week ago and of course I pre-ordered it. I admit it. Part of me felt incredible when I went shopping at Best Buy. While I was already rocking it on my wrist for a few days, they didn’t even have it in store yet. My, my, what have I become?! Anyways, not only does this fitness monitor track your, steps, calorie burn, heart rate, distance, flights of stairs, provides time and date, but it also has a new relaxation option that helps you relax by lowering your heart rate. Perfect for those stressed out times at work or even just taking a mental health moment and meditating. I personally am very interested in that kind of information for myself to help evaluating what changes I can make in my everyday activity.
- Lastly, planning and setting goals (Habit)- I know this isn’t an actual object or product. However, as planning and setting goals is not a material thing, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Lately, my bestie and I have started making sure that we accomplish at least 3 things that need to be done that day. Some of you may not have this issue but I can be quite the procrastinator. A product that I have mentioned before is the Any.Do App available on both Android and apple store. This app helps you track what tasks need to be done and when. It also has alarms you can set up to make sure you are on track. This app is so easy to use. I use it daily. You feel absolutely accomplished every time you cross off something and delete a task off your list. Why not feel good about about being productive accomplishing the little or big things.
I hope that you guys try some of these favorites out. I also wanted to clarify that I am not sponsored at all. All of the products mentioned are utilized by me personally and I enjoy them so much that I want to share them with others. As always, thank you so much for reading. I can proudly cross off this task off of my any.do APP and continue being productive today. Hope you all have a great day. Go accomplish something and be proud. Even if it’s just getting out of bed today. Yo go Glenn Coco!